Extract and analyze data to provide recommendations for improving Forecasting and Replenishment processes and solutions. Responsible for engaging multiple levels of business partners to optimize operations through process improvements to drive supply chain initiatives forward.
Sense of Urgency: Quickly respond to requests and remediate issues while also being able to drive strategic initiatives toward completion.
Project Management: Leads large and small initiatives on time to define new processes and resolve issues, collaborate across multiple organizational groups and levels within the business.
Process Development: Develop and improve business processes by using statistical and continuous improvement methodologies. Recommends innovative solutions based on analysis.
Communication Management: Understanding of change management methods to ensure successful implementation of process changes; maintaining strong and consistent communication between business partners.
Technology Evaluation: Pursues and assesses system utilization, exploring new applications for system capabilities and resolving business problems with an effective solution. Deliver actionable insights, forward-looking and sustainable solutions.
Responsible for the execution of manufactured goods, included but not limited to the purchase, transit, and receipt of raw materials to support the production plan. This includes coordination and collaboration with suppliers, co-packers, 3rd party providers, warehouses and customers.
- Manages creation and execution of manufacturing planning process, including demand forecasting and inventory management
- Makes adjustments to short/long term production plans to meet the variances in customer demand and/or supply leveraging
- Manage warehouse inventories levels and accuracy to support customer demand
- Analyze data to determine how best to improve production, inter-company/forward warehousing transfers, inventories and/or service levels
- Drive performance management process using KPI’s
- Work with Supply Chain Coordinator/Buyer to oversee raw material inventory levels to support production plan
- Provide analytical support that maximizes efficiencies and minimizes supply chain costs
- Other duties as assigned
BA/BS Business or related field desired Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in Forecasting and/or inventory management, data analytics, and business analysis. Food service distribution experience preferred. Experience in gathering, organizing, and analyzing various data sets to utilize for presenting recommendations. Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication / presentation skills while being able to work with diverse stakeholders. Excellent decision-making, analytical, problem solving skills. Strong knowledge of Supply Chain best practices and principles. Proficient in Supply Chain principles and forecasting / replenishment systems. Advanced proficiency in Excel Knowledge of Sage information systems a plus.