Position Type: Full Time
Location: Glenview, IL
Travel Required: Up to 20%
We are seeking a Marketing Insights Associate to promote our company’s brands and services and create a continuous pipeline of innovative campaigns. In this role, you will optimize our marketing strategies, be a part of managing growth at key accounts and produce meaningful content that improves the value of our engagement through insights, targeting and analysis.
To ensure success, you will need to possess a knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify key drivers that will result in new business. An outstanding candidate will be someone whose work translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze market data, segment and category trends.
- Nurture current customer accounts to grow business.
- Generating new business leads.
- Present to new and current customers.
- Increase brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinate marketing strategies within Marketing, Sales and Research & Development departments.
- Oversee content and promotional campaigns.
- Prepare forecasts and present to management.
- Promote our brands at trade shows and industry-related events.
- Keep informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Passionate about food and beverage.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, food science, business administration, or similar.
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, aesthetics and branding.
- Superb communication and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional time management, analytical and problem-solving skills.